Time Warner Cable Inc. is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S. and an industry leader in developing and launching innovative video, data and voice services. We deliver our services to customers over technologically-advanced, well-clustered cable systems that pass approximately 26 million homes.
We were the first or among the first cable operators to offer high speed data service, IP-based telephony service and a range of advanced digital video services, such as VOD, high definition television and set-top boxes equipped with DVRs.
The Power of You!
More than just television, Oceanic Time Warner Cable is Hawaii’s choice for communication, entertainment and information services. Through its broadband delivery system, Oceanic is able to bring you:
- High-speed Internet access
- Exclusive on-line multimedia presentations
- Digital television
- Movies On Demand
- Music Choice
- Community programming
- Unlimited long distance home phone service
Since 1969, Hawaii residents have relied on Oceanic for quality cable service. Today, Oceanic operates one of the most technically-advanced and innovative systems in the industry. As an industry leader, Oceanic proactively invests in state-of-the-art network infrastructure and is at the forefront in providing new subscriber services.
Oceanic Time Warner Cable Reaches Thousands
- Nearly every household and business statewide has access to cable service. Over 200,000 homes statewide are connected to the Internet with high-speed cable modems through Oceanic’s fiber coax hybrid signal delivery system.
- As the flagship of Time Warner Cable in Hawaii, Oceanic provides a diverse selection of entertainment and information services to nearly 350,000 households, schools and businesses.
Oceanic is a kama`aina, or Hawaii-grown, company that currently employs over 900 highly-trained individuals.