Free and unlimited WiFi access when away from home for TWC Internet subscribers with Standard Internet or above.
See where you’re covered
Oceanic Time Warner Cable customers already have access to over 250,000 TWC WiFi Hotspots nationwide and over 1600 locally with hundreds coming as Oceanic builds its network. TWC WiFi will be at the locations where Hawaii residents eat, live and play. Here’s just a sampling:
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- Kahala Mall
- Koko Marina Center
- Stan Sheriff Center
- Pearlridge II
- Schofield Exchange
- Hickam Exchange
- Windward Mall
- City Square Shopping Center
- Waimalu Plaza
- Keahou Shopping Center (Phase 1)
- Ruby Tuesday (Kaneohe, Kapolei, Moanalua, Mililani)
- Down To Earth (All locations)
- Salon Blanc
- Bose Entertainment Center
- Diamond Head Theatre
- Flagship Fastlube (Waipio, Royal Kunia, Wahiawa, Aiea, Kapolei)
- Hawaii Law Enforcement FCU (Main, Pearl City, Kapolei, Honolulu)
- Arancino di Mare (Waikiki Beach Marrriot & Beachwalk)
- 12 Ave. Grill
- Sam Satos (Maui)
- Kuntz Shopette & Gas
- Oceanic Time Warner Cable (Mililani, Ward, Kaneohe)
Check our Coverage Map. We are adding new hotspots all the time.
Free with Standard Internet and above
Look for one of the network names below to connect for FREE:
TWCWiFi – Primary network name, supports guest access
TWCWiFi-Passpoint – Our most secure network option
CableWiFi – When you travel and do not see TWCWiFi
Boingo Hotspots – At many airports and public locations
Simply use your TWC ID and password to sign in to any network option.
Not a customer? No worries. Select the TWCWiFi network name and go to Visitor Access to request a Free Trial or purchase an Access Pass.
Need help connecting? Read our step-by-step instructions.
Watch video about how to connect to TWCWiFi-Passpoint.
Find more hotspots
View our coverage map or download the free TWC WiFi Finder app to easily find and connect to over 250,000 indoor and outdoor hotspots.
Register and save
With My WiFi you can register and manage your family’s devices so they automatically connect to the TWCWiFi network name without using credentials.
It also provides a view of your data usage and calculates the estimated savings to your cellular data plan. Sign in to My WiFi with your TWC ID.
TWC WiFi Hotspot FAQs
What are TWC WiFi™ Hotspots?
TWC WiFi Hotspots provide fast, reliable wireless Internet access to our customers in thousands of locations nationwide.
Who can use TWC WiFi® Hotspots?
Access to TWC WiFi and partner hotspots is free for TWC Internet customers at the Standard Internet level or higher, Business Class Internet customers and for Starter Internet customers in the Kansas City area. TWC Essentials Internet customers are not included. If you don’t meet any of these criteria, you can still access TWC WiFi Hotspots through a free trial or by purchasing a TWC Access Pass. If you need additional assistance, please call 1-888-851-9350.
How do I find TWC WiFi® Hotspots?
You can find hotspots nationwide using our Coverage Map. You can also locate your nearest TWC WiFi Hotspot by downloading our free WiFi Finder app available on Google Play or the App Store. If you’re within range of a TWC WiFi Hotspot, the available TWC WiFi network name will display on your wireless connections list.
What is TWCWiFi-Passpoint?
TWCWiFi-Passpoint is a free WiFi network option for qualified Internet customers who seek more advanced security when accessing the Internet on-the-go.
The TWCWiFi-Passpoint network is WPA2™Enterprise compliant which provides strong encryption technology for maximum security on all WPA2 enabled WiFi devices.
What happened to Speed Zone?
Existing Speed Zone hotspots will continue to work, but will eventually be replaced with TWC WiFi Hotspots.
TWC WiFi® is available to customers with Time Warner Cable Standard Internet or higher and Time Warner Cable Business Class High Speed Internet customers. Coverage is not available in all areas. Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions apply. ©2014 Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved. TWC WiFi® and the eye/ear logo are trademarks of Time Warner Inc. Passpoint™ is a registered trademark of WiFi-Alliance. Used under license.
© 2014 Boingo Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. Boingo, Boingo Wireless, Boingo Wi-Finder and the Boingo Wireless Logo are registered trademarks of Boingo Wireless, Inc. Trademarks included are the property of their respective companies.
* No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Time Warner Cable WiFi Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who as of October 14, 2014, are residential Time Warner Cable Standard, Turbo, Extreme, or Ultimate Internet subscribers in good standing, residing in a serviceable area and those living in the same household in the following states/areas: AL, AZ, CA, CO (only in Gunnison), GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, or WI, and 18 years of age or older. Starts 12:00:00 a.m. ET October 15, 2014 & ends 11.59:00 p.m. ET November 25, 2014. For the o_icial rules and complete details, visit twc.com/wi_isweepsrules. Sponsored by Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. ©2014 Time Warner Cable Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved. Time Warner Cable and the eye/ear logo are trademarks of Time Warner Inc. Used under license.