Movies On Demand
Purchase and control movies (Pause, Rewind, and Fast-Forward) using your remote. The movie will begin immediately and can be viewed for up to 24 hours.
- To order, tune to channel 990 or 620.
- Use the Navigational Arrows to highlight your desired movie title.
- Press (SELECT) for a brief description, along with the rating, run time and price.
- Press [B] to purchase the event.
- If the PPV PIN is enabled, enter your PIN to confirm your order. (Default PIN should be 0000).
- Use the On Demand controls to Pause, Rewind, and Fast-Forward though the event.
For more information on cable box setup, refer to our TV Users Guide, available by following this link.
Who Can Use Movies On Demand? If you’re a digital service customer, you already can order Movies On Demand. It’s just one of the many advantages of Oceanic’s digital service.
About Your Viewing Session The viewing window for your program is 24 hours. Once you start the show, you have 24 hours to play, fast-forward, rewind, pause or replay the program. For example, if you start watching the movie at 6 p.m., your session ends at 6 p.m. the following day.
Adult Programs: Adult On Demand is available on Ch 740. The viewing window for adult movies is 1.5 times the play length of the program. For example, a one-hour adult movie can be watched during a 90-minute session. Call Customer Care to restrict access.
To receive all services, Digital Cable, remote and lease of a Digital set-top box are required. Some services are not available to Cable Card customers. Movies On Demand are available for an incremental charge.